Terms & Conditions
Last updated 5th January 2018.
By using Subbly (Subbly Ltd - Registerd in Scotland with company number SC524297) as a merchant you agree to these nice and simple Terms & Conditions. We like to keep things simple so if you have any questions just let us know.
Failing to meet any of these terms will result in suspension of your account and store.
- By selling on Subbly you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- No refunds will be given to merchants because we offer a trial period. Please make sure you end your trial via the "plans" page if you don't want to continue using Subbly when on trial mode.
- Cancellations are requested in writing once your free trial ends. Cancellations aren't guaranteed to be processed
before the next payment if the request is made within 3 working days of the next payment due date. Please bare this in mind, we try to process things as fast as we can but cannot make guarantees for this.
- All merchants agree to advertise honestly and to deliver any products you sell via your Subbly powered website.
- Subbly are not liable for any damages or losses:
- From time to time our website maybe unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. We monitor our servers and try to maintain a 99.9% uptime at all costs.
- Sometimes there may be bugs on our platform, we can't guarantee that there will never be issues. If you do come across any please do notify us so we can rectify it.
- Subbly are not responsible for the delivery of any products or services sold on any of the websites powered by Subbly.
- Subbly is not affiliated with any of the businesses running on our platform.
- Subbly withhold the right to suspend any users using our platform inappropriately if we deem so with written notice.
- All merchants must only use assets and materials that they own the rights to. Copyright infringement will not be tolerated.
- It is the merchants responsibility to ensure their customers are kept satisfied and attended to. Subbly promotes best business practices of honest nature.
- These terms may change at any given time without notice. Your continued use of Subbly assumes you agree to these terms, so please check back often.
- If you put your email into the any email fields on our marketing site, we may contact you, but you can unsubscribe easily.
- Transaction fees are non-refundable.