What to expect at SubSummit 2023
- A range of exclusive workshops
- Curated networking sessions
- Keynote speeches from some of the biggest names in the game
- Pitch competitions
- The SubSummit Cube awards and more
More on the pitch competitions
SubSummit, in partnership with Praella, will be running a pitch competition with $50,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs. While the first round of applications is already over, the second will begin soon, right after the first round ends on February 16th.
View this post on Instagram
More on the SubSummit Cube awards
The SubSummit Cube awards celebrate the biggest success stories of the subscription industry — almost like the Oscars but for the subscription business world. Awards exist in a variety of categories, including Best Craft/Artisan Subscription, Best Food Subscription, Best Membership Subscription, Best New Subscription, Best Subscription Box, Best Kids Subscription, Best Digital Subscription, and more.
The crown jewel is The People’s Choice Award — which you can nominate yourself for or be nominated for by someone you know. The higher you score across the judges’ criteria of innovation & creativity, executional intelligence, and customer delight, the higher your chances of winning.
Where is SubSummit 2023?
SubSummit 2023 will run from Wednesday, May 31st to Friday, June 2nd in Dallas, Texas. The conference will be held at the Sheraton, located close to downtown Dallas, but also has everything attendees could need directly in the venue, including dining, entertainment, and fitness facilities.
Who will be speaking at SubSummit 2023?
SubSummit 2023 will play host to some of the biggest names in the subscription industry. This year’s speaker list includes a range of top subscription box experts, including:
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Strategist at Google
- Julie Ball, Subbly Expert and head coach at Subscription Box Basics
- Sarah Williams, founder of Launch Your Box
- Anthony Coombs, founder and CEO of Splendies
- Jill Lodato, founder of Kids Baking Club (built with Subbly)
- Tamira Chapman, president and CEO of Storehouse In A Box
- Ankur Goyal, Head of Growth at Coterie
- Josh Marehbian, Chief Financial Officer of FabFitFun
- John Roman, CEO of BattlBox
- Kishawn Meeranazeer, CEO of Jill Razor
- Erica Gil, Chief People Officer of Good Ranchers
- Subbly Expert Liam Brennan, Co-Founder of BusterBox
- Robbie Baxter, Founder of Peninsula Strategies
- Ashley Reynolds, CEO & Head Designer of Cloth & Paper
- And more…
Want to speak at SubSummit 2023? Applications are open until March 1st — see their official website for details.
Who’s behind SubSummit 2023?
The SubSummit conference was founded by leaders in the subscription business industry — including Chris George, chairman of the board of SUBTA as well as co-founder of both SubSummit and Gentleman’s Box.
In the video below, Subbly founder Stefan Pretty interviews Chris, who shares both his story with the Gentleman’s Box, as well as some really awesome actionable tips for growing your subscription box.
Can I meet other attendees ahead of time?
Join Subbly’s online community for subscription box entrepreneurs — you’ll be able to connect with lots of potential attendees!
We hope to see you there!
Of course, you don’t have to have already started a subscription business before you buy your tickets — but it’s always good to get a head start. You’ve got plenty of time to experiment and find which platform works best for you — we invite you to start off with Subbly’s 14-day free trial and see for yourself!